Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Spring Fun

Sunday dinner at our house: a picnic in the back yard. Our great grandson LOVES to be outdoors! (It’s in his genes!)


I am in the process of completing the scrapbook album of Leeland’s first year. Since I’ve been practically obsessed with watercolor art, I decided to do a couple of tiny pieces to coordinate with some scrapbook paper for the last couple of pages in his album.


Daily practice with watercolor has resulted in a bit more confidence as I try a little more difficult tutorials, including this bunny. I love bunnies, especially in the spring.

This one was really fun, as two sweet friends joined me for coffee at my house as we each completed this project. I think we were all pleased with our finished products!

#watercolor #bunny #letsmakeart #watercolorbunny #greatgrandson #scrapbook

No comments: