Thursday, February 23, 2017

God Will Take Care of Me {Bible Art Journaling}

Bible Art-Luke 12-24-He Will Take Care of Me

When I was young, my mother used to sing a hymn to my siblings and me: “God Will Take Care of You.” There are several places in the Bible where that promise is given. For this Bible Art project, I chose a reference that I especially like, because of the logic of it: If God takes care of the birds (and he does), how much more can I expect that He will take care of me (as, according to this verse, I am much more valuable to God than is a bird).

Technique: I used a Gorjuss stamp (I just love these little girls) and painted it with InkTense Blocks watercolor. I prep most all my Bible pages with Art Basics Clear Gesso, to prevent bleed-through on the back of the page.

Bible Art-Luke 12-24-He Will Take Care of Me

#BibleArt #BibleArtJournaling #InktenseBlocks #GorjussStamps #GodWillTakeCareOfMe #IllustratedFaith #ScriptureArt #FaithArt

No comments: