Monday, December 12, 2016

Thankful for Christmas {Gratitude52 Art Journal}

G52Prompt49 The Holidays

The Gratitude52 Journal Prompt #49 is “illustrate your gratitude for the holidays.” I am thankful for Christmas for many reasons. I love the spirit of giving that I see more at this time of year.

I am thankful mostly that Christmas is the celebration of the coming to earth of Jesus, who was born as a baby into this world so that he could live, fully as man, while maintaining his Deity, to die as redemption for the sins of mankind, offering the gift of salvation to all those who will accept the gift of grace, by faith.

(Note: I did not sketch this piece. It is a stamp that I painted with watercolor. I applied a digital border to the photo, using Pxlr Express.)

#Gratitude52Journal #Gratitude52Community #G52Prompt49 #PennyBlackStamp #NeoColorIICrayons

No comments: