Friday, November 4, 2016

Catching Up

The events and happenings of life have made it difficult to post as regularly as usual. So, I’ll catch up with some art work today and hope to get back on track.

 G52 Prompt 42 The Great Physician

GratitudeJournal 52 Prompt #42 Thankful for Medical Professionals (for me, that’s The Great Physician)

Bible Art Eph 2-8 Grace

Ephesians 2:8 - It is by grace that my salvation is given to me, if I accept it by faith (it’s a faith decision). (Art here is inspired by K Dornacher.)

G52 Prompt 40 Laughter

GratitudeJournal Prompt #40 Laughter. According to Proverbs 17:22, laughter is good medicine!

#Gratitude52Journal #Gratitude52Community #SketchandPaint #BibleArtJournaling #IllustratedFaith #FaithArt

3 comments:

Nancy Happily said...

You have been in my thoughts and prayers. Please take the time to heal and nurture yourself and your family.

Barbara said...

Thank you so much, Nancy. You are such an encouragement to me.

Mark Ford said...

love the little girl... beautiful work, all