Friday, November 18, 2016

Advent Bible Study {GraceNotes}

For my personal Bible Study time, I usually have several things going on simultaneously, and I draw from at least one of these on most days.
I am currently working in Beth Moore’s Entrusted. I do the Beth Moore studies independently, and it usually takes me a few months to work through from start to finish.
Entrusted
I always am blessed beyond measure by the Beth Moore studies, and I highly recommend them.
Additionally, I like to watch and listen to the videos of my son’s sermons as a resource for in-depth understanding of Scripture. I access these at his church web site, here.
In recent years, I have learned to enjoy doing a special Bible study for Advent. I have found one that I can highly recommend; it starts November 28, and I am excitedly looking forward to participating. The study is called “God With Us.” I have ordered the print book from Amazon, but by signing up on the Love God Greatly website, you can receive free access to the download of the study journal, as well as email posts during the four weeks of the study.
God With Us Advent Study
“Love God Greatly” is a non-profit organization, and they have ongoing Bible studies. You can read about their studies on their web site.
#Advent #AdventBibleStudy #GodWithUs #LoveGodGreatly #BethMoore #Entrusted #FirstBaptistChurchLongviewWA #MarkFord

No comments: