Monday, August 22, 2016

Appreciation for Someone Who Makes my Life Better {Gratitude52 Art Journal}

G52 Prompt33 Makes my life better

I am getting less careful about the art that I do to answer these Gratitude 52 Art Journal Challenges. But, after 33 weeks of challenges, I think I might not want to continue if every week I am overly-demanding of myself. So, I would rather continue to participate, even if sometimes I feel the response to the challenge is more artistically lacking than usual!

This was another difficult challenge and one that could have been answered with references to many people in my life. But since I am currently being inspired by this particular Bible study, and am inspired by this woman of God almost daily through social media, I chose this for my response to the challenge: “Illustrate your appreciation for someone who makes your life better.”

One of the most timely and meaningful quotes I took from my study on Friday was this:

“Peace comes in situations completely surrendered to the sovereign authority of Christ.”

#BethMooreBibleStudy #BethMoore #BethMooreLivingProofMinistries #Lifeway #BethMooreLivingFreeStudy #Gratitude52Community #Gratitude52Journal #G52Prompt33 #roughsketch #watercolor #peace #gratitude

No comments: