Saturday, July 23, 2016

Leaders {Gratitude52 Art Journal}

G52 Prompt 29 Leaders

The Gratitude52 Journal prompts seem to be getting tougher each week. This week’s challenge is “Leaders.”

In the context of the political party conventions currently, and in advance of the upcoming national election, sadly, I have real trouble saying that I am thankful for our national leaders.

However, I am thankful that I know that God is still in control. And, we are exhorted in 1 Timothy 2:1-2 to pray for those who are in authority over us.

So, what I am thankful for is this: I can, and must, pray for the leaders who rule my country. I also pray for the blessing of having godly leaders, and I pray for that blessing to come soon.

#Gratitude52Journal #Gratitude52Community #G52Prompt29 #PrayForLeaders #acrylicpaint

No comments: