Saturday, March 12, 2016

Thankful for Clean Water {Gratitude52 Art Journal}

G52 Prompt 10 Clean Water

Just a quick post because the Type-A side of me requires that I do every single Gratitude 52 Journal challenge and that I post every single one. This one I opted to keep simple and basic, in keeping with the topic.

It is perhaps a reflection of how incredibly blessed I am that I rarely even think about being thankful for clean water. I think about being grateful for warmth, for shelter, for good food. But I have always been so far removed from having to worry about clean water that it simply does not enter my mind. So, I am glad that Jenny chose this as the Gratitude 52 challenge for this week. Clean water is a basic need and thankfully one I have never been without, but I do realize that this is not true for so many people.

Thanks for the reminder, Jenny, and I AM thankful for clean water. And as is true for every single blessing that is mine, I thank my Heavenly Father for it.

#Gratitude52Journal #GratitudeJournal #sketch #CleanWater #ArtJournal #SketchBook #Blessing

No comments: