Saturday, March 5, 2016

Beautiful Feet {Gratitude52 Art Journal}

G52Prompt9 Shoes on Your Feet

This week’s prompt (#9) for the Gratitude 52 Art Journal Challenge is “Shoes on Your Feet.” I veered off topic a bit, because the first thing that came to my mnd was the passage in Isaiah 52:7 that describes the “beautiful feet” of “those who bring good news.”

This popped into my mind with the prompt about “feet” because my granddaughter is at this very moment in a gathering of select young people who are called to carry the Gospel to other countries, as they are beginning their preparation for international mission service.

So, rather than illustrating my gratitude for shoes on my feet, I illustrated my gratitude for my granddaughter’s willingnesss to use her “feet” to take the Good News to unreached people.

#Gratitude52Journal #G52Prompt9 #sketchandpaint #watercolor #BeautifulFeet #GoodNews #FaithArt #ScriptureArt

No comments: