Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Christmas Bible Art

Bible Art Luke 2-16 Manger

Because I embrace the full and true meaning of Thanksgiving and of Christmas, there is no conflict between the two holidays, in my heart. The Thanksgiving season provides a specific time to focus on all I have to be thankful for, and at the top of that list is Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Who was sent to earth as fully God, fully man, to become the sacrifice to pay the price for sin (mine). So, just because I’m already in the Christmas “spirit” and doing Christmas art, on tags and in my Bible, does not mean I am overlooking Thanksgiving. In fact, the two holidays are inseparable for me.

For this Bible art, I used a Penny Black stamp, inked with Ranger Archival ink. I then used a water brush and Inktense Watercolor Pencils to paint it.

Bible Art Luke 2-16 Manger

#FaithArt #ScriptureArt #ChristmasArt #BibleArtJournaling #Inktense #TheChristmasStory #IllustratedFaith #IlluminatedFaith

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should make your own Christmas card using this nice sketch!