Thursday, March 19, 2015

“Of All the Things I’ve Lost…” {Art Journal}

DLP March 14 Borders

This is Week 11 (of the 52 weeks in 2015) in the Documented Life Project. This week’s challenge specifies:

March Theme - Making Your Mark (Doodles & Mark Making)
March 14, Week 11 - Art Challenge:  Borders
Journal Prompt:  "Borderline feels like I'm going to lose my mind."

This Twain quote was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the prompt. It is also apropos for “documenting my life" this week. It has been crazy on several fronts-so, yeah, losing my mind. Can't find it, search though I may. (I usually take 2-3 days for each week's project, but no time to start until this morning, and calling it done this time.)

Used paints (background is Distress Paint Wild Honey) and pens (UniBall Signo black and white), stencils and stamps.

No comments: