Friday, February 27, 2015

Live by Faith {Mixed Media Tag}

DF Week 9 live by faith

I started in mixed media by making tags with Tim Holtz, Christmas 2012. I have made a lot of tags since then but none lately. For Week 9 of Documented Faith, I opted to make a tag, and it was so simple and fun.

The theme for February is Believe, and this verse, 2 Corinthians 5:7, is one of the focal verses. I love this verse, but it is challenging because it’s all about the true meaning of faith: the evidence of things not seen. It’s easy to have “faith” in something you can see. In fact, that’s not even faith, technically. Other translations say “walk by faith.” That’s a great picture, because it implies walking, moving forward, when you can’t see what is ahead. Yep, that’s the kind of faith I want to have!

No comments: