Monday, February 16, 2015

Christmas {Scrapbook} Done!

IMG_6089

While it may not be the most “fun” of my hobbies right now, it may be the most important. So I most definitely WILL keep on scrapbooking. (It IS more fun to play in paint.)

For this year’s Christmas scrapbook, I opted to use a free Creative Memories 8x8 Christmas album. Using a dedicated theme album is not my usual modus operandi. Typically, my Christmas pictures close out the chronological album for each year. I have been working on this one, off and on, since mid-January and finally finished it yesterday.

IMG_6090

Included here are some random pages from the very thick album.

IMG_6091

IMG_6092

IMG_6095

IMG_6097

IMG_6099

IMG_6103

IMG_6105

IMG_6106

IMG_6107

Closeup of left page, which includes two small photos from 2004.

IMG_6109

IMG_6110

3 comments:

Dana Weaver Moore said...

This is a great little album, there's nothing like a Creative Memories album. I really enjoyed this post!

Nancy Happily said...

What a wonderful lasting treasure for your family. Perhaps another family member will carry on your special gift for the family.

Barbara said...

Thanks for comments. Yes, Nancy, I wish that would be the case. I have been reading lately about how there will be no pictures from today, in a few years, because no one prints them, and technology changes so fast that it may not be possible to access tomorrow what is "saved" today.