Monday, January 19, 2015

Scripture Memory Cards {Siesta Scripture Memory Team-SSMT}

I am joining over 15,000 women in Beth Moore’s Siesta Scripture Memory Team, a challenge to memorize two Scripture verses per month in 2015. The verses are recorded in a 4x6 index card spiral.

One thing I like about the SSMT plan is that I can select my verse each time, and often a verse is on my mind because I have been drawn to it for other art projects.

I am resisting the urge to make each verse into a mixed media art journal page, as I want to follow the guidelines and keep the verses in such a way that I can easily access them for memorization. However, maybe a little stamp here and a little marker there, with some lettering along the way?

SSMT Verse 1

January 1

Jan 15 SSMT Verse

January 15

This is even more fun because my sister is following along with the same challenge, and we are looking forward to a trip to celebrate the successful completion of the year-long challenge!

No comments: