Monday, October 20, 2014

I Exalt Thee {Altered Book FaithArt}

I Exalt Thee

This is my version of a project for the free Christian art class, Kingdom Come. Shonna encouraged us to journal some of our feelings about praise and worship first, and then cover the page with paint. Because I am comfortable with stream-of-consciousness journaling, this type of exercise is therapeutic for me.

paint over most

I did this project in my altered book, one of my favorite places to art journal.

This project brought to mind an older praise and worship song that I have always loved because of its simplicity in lyrics and music, while being profoundly inspiring in its message.

1 comment:

Dana Weaver Moore said...

God Morning, i want you to know how inspiring I find you blog and get excited, when I see you have posted. Thank you for your faith inspired posts.