Saturday, November 30, 2013

Winter Wonderland Block

Meadow Snowman wm

I am realizing that I love snowmen. I say this because many of my wintertime/holiday projects include snowmen. This particular mixed media project is a board that my husband cut for me, approximately 6 x 5.5 x 1.5. I covered all sides with gesso and then placed images that I had cut from chipboard. I painted everything with heavy body white titanium paint (to add even more dimension) before painting with acrylics.

meadow snowman 1 wmmeadow snowman 2 wmmeadow snowman 3 wmmeadow snowman 5 wmmeadow snowman 6 wm

(There’s that song again, with the family tradition behind it (see previous post).

7 comments:

Stamped Impressions said...

So cute! Love your snowman project!

Marianne said...

This is really really cute !

Anonymous said...

Oh Barb - I love it!

jasann said...

Just love this snowman!!! Thanks for sharing!!

mamablitger said...

Oh Barb... This snowman board is fabolous. Just love it. Pretty design, lovely colors.you are so creative !
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs from SPAIN

Unknown said...

Barb, I love snowmen too. Your block is adorable. I love how it turned out.

Lisa :) said...

It takes me forever to read mail from ATT but just saw this and I love it. Great project.