This blog was formerly titled "Sentiments and Scrapbooks."

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Having Fun with Cricut Imagine




Having such fun with my new Cricut Imagine, that lets me print AND cut, with the existing Cricut cartridges and/or the new Imagine cartridges.

Here I enjoyed using the printed patterns from the new Imagine Nursery Tails cartridge, on layers of an image from the regular Kate's abc's cartridge.

I used a pop dot for the purse flap, chalked the edges with liquid chalk pens, and added some bling. I cut this at 4". What fun!

3 comments:

funnygirl13 said...

Love it... and I've had a wonderful time conversing with you... can't wait to see what else you make
--Robin

Barbara said...

Thank you, Robin. You have been a great help to me so far, with the Imagine, and I look forward to tapping into your expertise more as I learn. Thanks for following my blog, also!!

Deanne said...

That is the way I use my Imagine, a lot!! I tell folks that they are going to put the words "She was a Flood Filler" on my tombstone!
hugs
Deanne
http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/